Terms Of Service
General Terms & Conditions
poter.com.au ( the "Website" ) is an online Business Directory provided by Ausway Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 66 166 623 169 ) ( the "Company" ). By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
Use of the Website
- As a condition of your use of this Website, you represent and warrant to the Company that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- To access or use the Website, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Website if you are one of our competitors or if we have previously banned you from the Website or closed your account.
- You must create an account and provide certain information about your store in order to use some of the features that are offered through the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Website. Including but not limited to, you might receive our notification e-mails.
This Website contains one or more of the following services: Stores Categories in
Australia, Recent Activity, Popular Stores, Popular Brands, Store's Address, Map,
Satellite Image, Phone and Regular Hours, Comment Section. You agree to use such
services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to
the particular store. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any
information boards for your store, you agree that when submitting one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any services of the Stores Categories in Australia, Recent Activity, Popular Stores, Popular Brands, Store's Address, Map, Satellite Image, Phone ,Regular Hours , Comment , Coupon and Article Section.
- The Company has no obligation to monitor the services of the Stores Categories in Australia, Recent Activity, Popular Stores, Popular Brands, Store's Address, Map, Satellite Image, Phone and Regular Hours or Comment Section. However, the Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by the Company necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
- You acknowledge that communications to or with services of the Stores Categories in Australia, Recent Activity, Popular Stores, Popular Brands, Store's Address, Map, Satellite Image, Phone and Regular Hours or Comment Section are not private communications, therefore others may read your information without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any board of the Stores Categories in Australia, Recent Activity, Popular Stores, Popular Brands, Store's Address, Map, Satellite Image, Phone and Regular Hours or Comment Section and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
- You are responsible for the store address, phone or any other store information that you submit to the Website. You accept that we may at our discretion remove, withhold, edit, rephrase, and monitor your submitted information before posting them on the Website. Once you have submitted or posted your content, you grant the Company and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and full right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and create derivatives works from, distribute and display such content worldwide by whatsoever means.
Content on the Website
- Whilst all care has been taken, the information, products, and services included on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Company may make improvements and/or changes in this Website at any time. Advice received via the Website should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- The Company makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this Website for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- The Company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this Website, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- In no event shall The Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Website, with the delay or inability to use this Website, with the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of damages.
The following are examples of unacceptable use:
- Scraping of Content
- Extraction of Content
- Re-distribution of Content
- Framing of Content
- Data-mining of Content
- Mirroring of material
- Using the websites in any way which would interfere with their operation for other parties.
Coupons or Vouchers Use
- You promise not to provide false data including false names, addresses and/or contact or details; or engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the provide, purchase or use of a coupon or voucher, or allow anyone else to do so.
- All Vouchers and coupons displayed on the Website are for single-purpose which can only be redeemed with the Merchant. The terms and conditions for each voucher or coupon is subject to change by the Merchant with or without prior notice.
- Any Voucher or coupon is for your non-commercial, personal use only (although you may give the Voucher or coupon to someone else for their non-commercial, personal use). The commercial trade of a voucher or coupon is prohibited. The reproduction of a voucher or coupon is prohibited.
- This agreement is governed by the Australian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Australia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of this Website. The performance of this agreement by the Company is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of its right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- Ausway Pacific Pty Ltd is located at PO BOX 1016 Springvale, VIC 3171, Australia.
- The content of the Website is protected by international copyright laws. If you wish to copy, redistribute or enquire about any of the information provided within this site please contact the Company.
- The Website may include links to other sites or stores. The Company is not responsible for and make no representations concerning services or products offered at the third-party site, nor does the Company endorse the site. Your use of their products or services is at your own risk.